Design Internship Program 2022
Who are we
MAQE is a service company specializing in personalized commerce. We got our start in 2012 and currently employ 60-70 people in Bangkok, and another 10 in Khon Kaen. And we’re growing.
Here, we have always believed that “Happy People Do Good Work”. This belief has underpinned our creative, problem-solving, and value creation tendencies that have led us towards a digital consulting path. Our natural abilities have helped us to grow to a group of 80+ friends and place importance on many values such as authenticity, creativity, and humility. While technology is at the center of our work, we believe that being people-focused is key to driving success in any organization.
In the year 2022, we have a strong ambition to expand our boundaries to find a new opportunity to meet with more talented people by using the internship program to expand our team capability and help the product design community in Thailand to have the ability to compete in the global market in the long term.
Now, we are looking for a designer to join our “MAQE Design Internship Program” and join our mission to “change how the world works”
- Work on real products that will go into production.
- Facilitates conversations in problem and solution space with clients and teams throughout the project.
- Contribute and practice requirements analysis, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Contribute to all parts of the design cycle, including ideation, flowcharts, prototypes, wireframes, high-fidelity design, and prototypes.
- Contribute to knowledge sharing and presentations among internal teams to keep/improve experience design practice for the design team.
- Chance to coordinate and collaborate with multidisciplinary teams.
- Motivated feedback and the opportunity to improve your work and role.
- Be part of a respectful community of open-minded, sharing ideas.
- Connect to a company’s people, process, knowledge.
- Work with great support from the design team – keep in touch and have a buddy to support your internship – from the first day to the last.
Who we are looking for
- Open for everyone including university students and graduates who has background and talents in the field of digital product/service design. (Work experience is not required)
- Available to join the internship program within May 2022 for at least 3 months and 6 months at a maximum.
- Looking for great people who are really interested – love to have the experience to build user-centric solutions.
- Seeking talented people who are interested in being creative problem solvers.
- Motivated by transforming problems into intuitive, accessible, and easy-to-use designs.
- Good team player, able to ask tough questions and keep up with industry trends, technology, tools.
- Empathy people with the passion to create well-designed solutions for their users.
- Eager to invest your time in expanding your knowledge and skills.
- Proficiency communicates in the Thai language.
- Able and willing to communicate in English (If you’re on an intermediate level or more is a plus).
What we offer in return
- Monthly compensation
- Autonomy; freedom to do something great
- Agile and efficient work processes
- Flexible work hours (e.g., 9AM – 11AM to 6PM – 8PM)
- Remote working (conditions may be subject to change)
- Open plan office right next to Ploenchit BTS
- Macbook Air/Pro 13″
- Free snacks and soda at work, beer on Fridays (under COVID safety measures & protocols)
- Relaxed atmosphere, little to no overtime
How to apply
Please use the application form provided on this page. Candidates without a portfolio will not be considered
- Application deadline: March 25, 2022
- Internship Period: During May 2022 onwards (min 3 months-max 6 months)